Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Grinch Clues

Here is what the Grinch left today... Choose wisely...



It’s down to the final four
So make sure you are right
Because if you are wrong
I will take my first bite.

I will eat them both
From the roof to the front door,
I will not stop
Until I finish the floor.

So make your choice
But please choose well
If you are correct,
I’ll emerge from where I dwell

Your final four choices are…
Mr. Amaroso has no trouble breaking the law
And eating sweets is one of Ms. MacOdrums flaws
Ms. McLaughlin may seem sweet and nice
But her and Ms. Gelinas have been caught stealing twice.

Tomorrow is the day,
I will reveal myself.
I have lots of Christmas spirit
But I am not an Elf.

Look for me around the school
I'll be the one wearing green,
I may have made a mistake
But it doesn't make me mean.

I will personally deliver the houses
To the students who are winners,
You better guess right
Or they will become my dinner.

So keep your eyes open tomorrow
And we will see if you were right,
Returning your houses
Will be my delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment