Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Grinch

Here is what was left today...


Those gingerbread houses
Looked too delicious this time
I know you thought it was Ms. MacOdrum
But even she couldn’t pull off this crime

That irresistible frosting
All over the place
All that candy and chocolate
In my tummy I hope there’s space

Once I saw your gingerbread houses
I knew they would be mine
I couldn’t wait to eat them
The taste would be so divine

All that yummy frosting
And gummies everywhere
Nothing tastes as good
There is nothing that compares

I just can’t help myself
I love that tasty treat
I wish those Gingerbread houses
Weren’t that sweet

I was good though
I didn’t even have a bite
But if you don’t take them now
I will eat them all tonight

Christmas is a time for sharing
And being nice to everyone
You can have your houses back
With stealing I am done.
FOR NOW…….

Please forgive me...
Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment